The biggest multi-sport talent identification campaign in British history, #DiscoverYour Gold, aims to identify talented young athletes who have the potential to become future champions.
Over 20 sports are involved in #DiscoverYour Gold, a partnership between UK Sport, the English Institute of Sport (EIS), and a range of National Governing Bodies, targeting 15-24 year olds to be fast-tracked into the exciting world of high performance sport.
#DiscoverYour Gold has five strands, each of which will identify athletes with some specific requirements as detailed below:
• #DiscoverYour Power - speed or power background for: Track Cycling, Skeleton, Canoeing
• #DiscoverYour ParaPotential - sports including: Para-Athletics, Para-Swimming, Para-Cycling and Shooting
• #DiscoverYour Fight - martial arts background for: Judo, Taekwondo, Women’s Boxing
• #DiscoverYour Giant - females taller than 5’10” and males taller than 6’2” for: Rowing, Netball
• #DiscoverYour Freestyle - gymnastic or acrobatic background for: Freestyle Ski and Snowboard
To apply, visit www.uksport.gov.uk/talent